Ophthalmology is an area of medicine that develops with leaps and bounds. New revolutionary technology is
constantly developed. This leaves amazing opportunities for research and being a part of creating new
knowledge. Research also serves as a scientific way of constant quality control, comparing our outcomes to
the rest of the world. We have to think outside the box and not be restricted by conventional thinking in
We have numerous research projects. Both retrospective and prospective studies including:
- Presbyopic Laser Vision Correction utilizing spherical aberration
- Intracorneal ring segments, Topography guided alation & Cross linking in Keratoconus
- Cross-linking: Are all protocols the same
- Keraring® Using Wavelight FS200
- Keratoplasty vs Intra-stromal corneal ring segments: Which is superior in the management of keratoconus?
- Comparison of 2 screening algorithms for keratoconus
- PresbyQ LASIK: presbyopic correcting laser surgery
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis: A precursor to early keratoconus?
- Blended vision using the Lentis Comfort multifocal IOL
- Managing astigmatism during manual small incision cataract surgery.
We are affiliated with the European Registry of Quality Outcomes for Cataract and Refractive Surgery
(EUREQUO), which provides a means to investigate our
surgical outcome and help us to benchmark ourselves against international standards.